TEAMeeting handles the rescheduling of new and followup items differently. Followup items are the result of past decision and an action is expected by a given date. Therefore, setting a new date for a followup item is another team decision.
When a new item is added to the agenda of a meeting it is possible to change the date of the first review by the team.
- Click on Teams tab and select the team from the pull down menu.
- Find the item in the item list. Click on the followup date.
- The item is on the agenda for a meeting on that date. Click on the move icon:
- Select a meeting date. The list shows all scheduled meetings for that team.
- Confirm by clicking on “Move issue”
Rescheduling of agenda item is slightly different if the item was place of the agenda of a team as a followup from past meeting. The item belongs to the team, not the accountable person and therefore, setting a future date is a team decision.
- Start a meeting.
- Select the item for review.
- Set a new date, you may change accountable person (optional).
- Add a comment about the change.
Skip an item
Another option to reschedule an item (new or followup) is to finish the meeting without reviewing the item. In this case the item is added to the agenda of the next meeting. At that meeting it will be marked as a queued item. Q1 means an item was not reviewed 1 meeting while Q3 means it was not discussed for 3 meetings.