Welcome to TEAMeeting (teameeting.com)
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
The service is provided by TEAMeeting.com.
You must follow any policies made available to you within the service or a disclaimer.
Don’t misuse the service.
- Don’t use it for illegal activity.
- Don’t destroy or damage other people content and data.
- Don’t try to bring the service down.
- Don’t login with other user identity.
- Using the service does not give you ownership or rights of intellectual property, rights in the service, or rights for the business process it is based on (patent pending).
- You may not use information provided by other users without permission.
- We may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information in connection with the use of the service.
- You are the owner of the data you enter. We are only hosting it and sharing it among team members.
- When you upload or enter content to our service, you give TEAMeeting (and our business partners) permission to host, store, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works (like translation).
Modifying and Terminating the service
- We are constantly changing and improving the services. We may add or remove functionality and features without announcing the change in advance.
- We may suspend or stop the service altogether.
- You may choose to stop using our services at any time.
- If we discontinue the service, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to download your information.
- As a user of the service, you agree to provide personal and other information. – We collect user and account information. – We do not rent, sell or share information that personally identifies users.
- You can update user and account profile at any time.
Cancelation and refund
- Credit for unused time will be issued for closed teams.
- As a creator of a team, you can close a team anytime. In order to close a team you will need to:
- Suspend the team.
- eMail a request to close the team and for a refund to support @teameeting.com.
- Please note:
- Suspended teams can be reactivated. Closing is final.
- Refund calculated based on the request to close date.
- Closing of a team by the team creator.
- Hosted accounts (we invoice another account for the service) do not receive credit.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- We make best effort to provide a quality service.
- We don’t promise functionality, performance, or availability.
Liability for our service
- We are not liable to any damages or lose resulting from the use of our service.
- In the event we are found liable to damages and loses, our liability is limited to the amount you paid in order for one team to use the service during one calendar year.
- If you are using the service on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms.
About these Terms.
- We may modify or add terms at any time.
- Revised terms will not apply retroactively.
- The laws of Massachusetts, U.S.A. apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the services.
To contact us: support @teameeting.com